AV Support Technician (work from home position)
Parasol is an emerging provider of 24/7/365 remote support for the custom installation industry and driven by the following core values:
1. We are positive and passionate – we’re solving people’s problems daily
2. We are scrappy and hungry – we’re a start-up and must work hard and smart
3. We are curious and creative – our business is evolving and we need forward-thinkers
4. We are team players – we win and lose as a team
**This is a Remote (work from home) position**
Reporting to the Office Manager the Remote Support Technician will be responsible for answering dealer inquiries through phone, voicemail and email communication. This role requires someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivery results. The Remote Support Technician will partner with various departments to establish point of resolution. The position will require a multitasking, out-of-the-box thinker, efficient and productive go-getter.
- Serve as contributing member of a high performance technical support team by supplying our customers with in field product support via phone and email
- Perform remote troubleshooting and resolution to address various network related issues on client networks
- Continuously develop and refine the companies back-end software
- Keep track of current product issues/concerns and communicate with management in weekly meetings
- Monitor and address any unresolved tickets
- Contributes content to the tech support knowledge base
- Awareness of number of calls in queue and assurance that team members are properly responding
- Create and implement work procedures that will enhance the organization and departmental service delivery, operating procedures and standards
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ Years Experience is a must with at least one of these products (Control4, Savant or Elan)
- 1+ Years Excellent Customer Service Experience
- 2+ Years as an experienced in the field Technician or service personnel for an audio video integrator
- Solid troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with technical products (Surveillance, AV, Networking, etc. products)
- Experience with computer/software/network troubleshooting
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time offered *Full-time MUST be able to work any day of the week including weekends.
This is a Remote (work from home) position.
- $2,000 Sign on bonus
- 401(k) matching
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid time off
- and much more
Parasol has a firm commitment to equal employment opportunity and a long-standing policy against discrimination. We seek to recruit, hire, train and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability.